$75.00 (applied to tuition)
$1000.00 Regular Price
Tuition INCLUDES class and:
● Criminal background check
(Done on or before the first day of class)
● Name tag
● Blood pressure equipment (sphygmomanometer)
● Gait belt (transfer belt)
You MUST pay the $75.00 non-refundable registration fee upon
acceptance into our program. You may make payment arrangements
with our Program Director to pay the balance in installments if desired.
Please note that the Certificate of Completion will be withheld until we are paid in full.
What is NOT included:
● The Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) charges $106.00 for the test it gives to
become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
● The OSBN
conducts its own background check when a student has completed
course and has applied to take the OSBN competency
exam. It has a contract with a
vendor called Fieldprint which charges $64.50.
● The OSBN requires that you complete a "Healthcare Provider" CPR course. We offer the course
cost. You may find opportunities for the course in the community, but the OSBN
will not accept a card that
does not say "Healthcare Provider" on the card. The card must have
the American Heart Association logo
on it. If you choose to take the CPR course at another
location, please check with your instructor to make
sure the CPR class will meet the requirements.
● The Oregon Health Authority now
requires a drug screen and a tuberculosis test. You may
the costs of these requirements with the Program
● Scrubs (uniform) are worn while you are in the clinical setting. The scrubs
may be any color, but
must be stain-free and presentable. While scrubs need not be worn
in the classroom they ARE
required in the clinical setting. You should plan on spending $25 to
$50 for scrubs.